Thursday 25 July 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Gilford and Johnny Hodges.
The Dancing Pig, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1907 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Jack Gilford: NYC, New York -- Actor (Save the Tiger, Cocoon, Arthur 2).
- Johnny Hodges: American saxophonist (d. 1970).
- Alfred Letourneur: France sport Champion.
- Korea becomes a protectorate of Japan.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Boheme - O Soave Fanciulla (Thou Sweetest Maiden) - Enrico Caruso & Nellie Melba
- And Then I Laughed - Cal Stewart
- Meet Me Down at the Corner - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- In the Wildwood Where the Blue Bells Grew - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan