Tuesday 6 November 1928US date format: 11/6/1928, UK date format: 6/11/1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 6, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eugen Jonas and Peter Matz in Pittsburgh.
Caught in the Draft, directed by David Butler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 November 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1928!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1928 ?
- Eugen Jonas: Czechoslovakian astrologer, known for his work on the lunar cycle in relation to human conception and the sex of offspring.
- Peter Matz in Pittsburgh: Pennsylvania, USA; orchestra leader (Hullabaloo, Carol Burnett Show).
- Clevelanders vote to build a stadium with city bonds
- Jacob Schick patents 1st electric razor
- Herbert Hoover (Republican) beats Alfred E Smith (Democrat) for US President.