Wednesday 7 November 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ted Gunderson and Yayia Maddi.
Laundry Man, directed by Johan Vandewoestijne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1928!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1928 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Ted Gunderson
- Richard G Scott: LDS Apostle.
- Yayia Maddi: France sport Champion.
- Libba Weeks: American singer who enjoyed a successful career in the recording industry, singing radio station and advertising jingles from the 1950s to the 1980s.
- Richard Scott: American engineer and religious leader (d. 2015).
- Herbert Hoover (R) elected President