Friday 16 November 1928US date format: 11/16/1928, UK date format: 16/11/1928
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 16, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clu Gulager and Clu Gulager in Holdenville.
West of Zanzibar, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 November 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 1928!
Which were the important events of 16 November 1928 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
- Clu Gulager: American actor and director.
- Clu Gulager in Holdenville: Oklahoma, USA; actor (Virginian, Survivors, Tall Man).
- Red Duke: American trauma surgeon and professor at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, where he worked on-site from 1972.