Sunday 7 August 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include M J bin Gorion and Manitas Plata.
Experience, directed by George Fitzmaurice, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while Main Street by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1921 ?
- M J bin Gorion: Writer.
- Manitas Plata: French musician, a guitarist known as the "King of Flamenco.
- Alberto Rodriguez: Surnamed "the mummy of Lille", the corpse of this single Spanish house painter, who left his country in 1948, was discovered about 16 years after a natural death (lying in his bed) on 19 October 2012.
- Manitas de Plata: French guitarist (d. 2014).
- Karel Husa: Prague, Czechoslovakia -- Composer (Trojan Women).
- Alexander A Block: Russian Poet (Dvenatsat), dies at 40.
- Cyclist Piet Moeskops becomes world champ sprinter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Down Yonder - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?