Sunday 7 August 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 7, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Manitas de Plata and Maurice Tillieux.
The Cat and the Canary, directed by Paul Leni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 August 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1921 ?
- Manitas de Plata: French guitarist (d. 2014).
- Maurice Tillieux
- Karel Husa: Prague, Czechoslovakia -- Composer (Trojan Women).
- M J bin Gorion: Writer.
- Manitas Plata: French musician, a guitarist known as the "King of Flamenco.
- Alberto Rodriguez: Surnamed "the mummy of Lille", the corpse of this single Spanish house painter, who left his country in 1948, was discovered about 16 years after a natural death (lying in his bed) on 19 October 2012.
- Alexander A Block: Russian Poet (Dvenatsat), dies at 40.
- Cyclist Piet Moeskops becomes world champ sprinter