Thursday 25 August 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 25, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Monty Hall and Bernard Epton.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 August 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1921 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Monty Hall: Canadian-American television host of "Let’s Make a Deal," a top U.S.
- Bernard Epton: American politician with a liberal-to-moderate voting record when he served in the Illinois legislature.
- Daniel Oduber Quiros: Costa Rican politician, lawyer, philosopher, poet, and essayist.
- Bryce Mackasey: Canadian businessman and politician 20th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1999).
- Brian Moore: Irish-Canadian author and screenwriter (d. 1999).
- Yankee pitcher Harry Harper hits 3 batters in an inning tying record
- US signs peace treaty with Germany.
- The first skirmishes of the Battle of Blair Mountain occur.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Song of India - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Home Again Blues - Aileen Stanley
- St. Louis Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- All By Myself - Frank Crumit