Thursday 25 August 1921US date format: 8/25/1921, UK date format: 25/8/1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on August 25, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Monty Hall and Bernard Epton.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 August 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 25 August 1921 ?
- Roman festivals - Opiconsivia held in honor of Ops.
- RC Saints - Genesius of Arles, Saint Louis IX of France, Saint Joseph Calasanz
- Uruguay - National Day (independence from Brazil in 1825).
- Philippines - National Heroes' Day.
- Monty Hall: Canadian-American television host of...
- Bernard Epton: American politician with a...
- Daniel Oduber Quiros: Costa Rican politician, lawyer,...
- Bryce Mackasey: Canadian businessman and politician 20th...
- Brian Moore: Irish-Canadian author and screenwriter...
- US signs peace treaty with Germany.
- The first skirmishes of the Battle of Blair Mountain occur.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Song of India - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Home Again Blues - Aileen Stanley
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - St. Louis Blues
- All By Myself - Frank Crumit