Saturday 13 August 1921US date format: 8/13/1921, UK date format: 13/8/1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 13, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Frémaux and Neville Brand.
The Cat and the Canary, directed by Paul Leni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 August 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1921 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Man (Mon Homme) - Aileen Stanley
- Ain't We got Fun? - Van & Schenck
- Ain't We Got Fun? - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Peggy O'Neil - Billy Jones