Thursday 4 August 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Richard and Jean-Pierre Capron.
The Cat and the Canary, directed by Paul Leni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1921!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1921 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
- Maurice Richard: Canadian hockey player, a top scorer in NHL history and Canada's most colorful idol, called "The Rocket.
- Jean-Pierre Capron
- Maurice "Rocket": Richard Montreal Canadien (Most Valuable Player-1947).
- Herb Ellis: American jazz guitarist (d. 2010).