Tuesday 4 December 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Albany and Claude Terrail.
The Good for Nothing, directed by Carlyle Blackwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
while The Road to Understanding by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1917!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1917 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1917 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- In Lilac Time (When You Stole This Heart of Mine) - Charles King & Elizabeth Brice
- Some Sunday Morning - Ada Jones & M.J. O'Connell
- (Goodbye, and Luck Be with You) Laddie Boy - Nora Bayes
- Over There - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?