Tuesday 7 December 1943
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Bennett Ramsey and Sue Johnston.
The Spider Woman, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
while So Little Time by John P. Marquand was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Voice of Firestone Televues.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1943!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 7 December 1943 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- John Bennett Ramsey
- Sue Johnston: British exceptional, versatile actress who portrayed the frumpy, put-upon Sheila Grant in "Brookside," November 1982-1990.
- Nicholas Katz: American mathematician.
- Goran Lennmarker: Swedish politician.
- John Ramsey: American businessman with a successful life, married to former beauty queen Patricia Ann Paugh (born 12/29/1956 in Parkersburg, WV) with whom he had two kids, Burke (born 1/27/1987) and JonBenet (born 8/06/1990).
- Susan Isaacs: American author and screenwriter.
- Nick Katz: American mathematician and academic.
- Bernard Parks: American police officer and politician.
- Bernard C Parks: Chief of the Los Angeles Police Department.
- John Bouber [Blom]: Actor / Author (Bluejackets), dies at 22.
- Cairo: President Roosevelt travels back to the US
- Chiara Lubich starts the Focolare Movement in Trent, northern Italy, during WWII.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1943 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?