Monday 7 December 1942
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 7, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Chapin and Jonathan D Kramer.
4 passi fra le nuvole, directed by Alessandro Blasetti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
On TV people were watching Barnyard WAAC.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 December 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1942!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1942 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Harry Chapin: American songwriter, balladeer, trumpeter, guitarist.
- Jonathan D Kramer: Composer.
- Harry Chapin in New York City: New York, USA; folk/rock singer/songwriter ("Taxi", "Cat's in the Craddle").
- Byron Katie: Author.
- Alex Johnson: American baseball player (d. 2015).
- Peter Tomarken: American game show host (Press Your Luck) (Born 1942).
- Reginald Lewis: American businessman.
- WWII: British commandos conduct Operation Frankton, a raid on shipping in Bordeaux harbour.