Tuesday 7 January 1913, Orthodox Christmas
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Vido Musso and Shirley Ross.
Mama, directed by Andrés Muschietti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1913 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Vido Musso
- Shirley Ross: Omaha, Nebraska -- Actress (Cafe Society, Prison Farm).
- Raymond Villey
- Francis De Wolff: England, United Kingdom -- Actor (From Russia With Love).
- Waldemar Riefkogel: German Nazi military, a Hauptsturmführer (Captain) and Hauptmann der Schutzpolizei, in the Waffen-SS during World War II.
- Johnny Mize: American baseball player coach and sportscaster (d. 1993).
- Jack Boyle: American baseball player and umpire (d. 1913).
- William M Burton patents a process to "crack" petroleum.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Say Not Love is a Dream - Olive Kline
- The Toymaker's Shop - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra