Friday 4 December 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alfred Leslie and David Lewis.
The Ballet Master's Dream, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1903 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Alfred Leslie: Rowse historian.
- David Lewis: Hollywood film producer in the 1940s and 1950s, who produced such films as Dark Victory (1939), Arch of Triumph (1948), and Raintree County (1957).
- Cornell Woolrich: United States -- Writer (El Angel Negro).