Friday 7 March 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 7, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Zirnheld and Dollard Ménard.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 March 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1913 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- André Zirnheld: French paratrooper, a member of the Free French Air Force, and a member of the French Squadron, Special Air Service during World War II.
- Dollard Ménard: Canadian general (d. 1997).
- Emily Pauline Johnson: Native Canadian poet (Born 1861).
- The British freighter ''Alum Chine'', carrying 343 tons of dynamite, explodes in Baltimore harbour.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Till the Sands of the Desert Grow Cold - Frank Croxton
- Down in Dear Old New Orleans - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan