Tuesday 7 January 1919, Orthodox Christmas
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 7, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Duncan and Alexandre Percier.
Nerves, directed by Robert Reinert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1919!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1919 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Robert Duncan: American major contemporary poet, considered a presiding voice of the San Francisco Bay area specifically, which he helped establish as a major center of poetry in the United States.
- Alexandre Percier: Brest Military man.
- Henry Ware: Eliot American industrialist and philanthropist (Born 1843).
- Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- They'll Be Mighty Proud in Dixie of Their Old Black Joe - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Beautiful Ohio - Prince's Orchestra
- Tell That to the Marines - Al Jolson