Saturday 7 February 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Oscar Brand and Jean-Pierre Bayard.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1920 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Oscar Brand: Winnipeg, Manitoba -- Folk vocalist (Draw Me a Laugh).
- Eddie Bracken Astoria New York City: New York; actor (Summer Stock, Young and Willing).
- Jean-Pierre Bayard: French professor literature, engineer, historian and novelist.
- Giovanni Corrieri: Italy sport Champion.
- Max Montagne: Beauvais physician.
- An Wang: Chinese-American engineer and businessman founded Wang Laboratories (d. 1990).
- Admiral Kolchak and Viktor Pepelyayev are executed by firing squad near Irkutsk.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Let the Rest of the World Go By - Elizabeth Spencer & Charles Hart
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra