Saturday 7 February 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 7, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Oscar Brand and Jean-Pierre Bayard.
His Royal Slyness, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1920 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Oscar Brand: Winnipeg, Manitoba -- Folk vocalist (Draw Me a Laugh).
- Eddie Bracken Astoria New York City: New York; actor (Summer Stock, Young and Willing).
- Jean-Pierre Bayard: French professor literature, engineer, historian and novelist.
- Giovanni Corrieri: Italy sport Champion.
- Max Montagne: Beauvais physician.
- An Wang: Chinese-American engineer and businessman founded Wang Laboratories (d. 1990).
- Admiral Kolchak and Viktor Pepelyayev are executed by firing squad near Irkutsk.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Let the Rest of the World Go By - Elizabeth Spencer & Charles Hart
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra