Friday 7 November 1947
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Holmes Osborne and Jean-Pierre Rosenczveig.
Mourning Becomes Electra, directed by Dudley Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Mary Kay and Johnny.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1947!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1947 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Holmes Osborne: American actor.
- Jean-Pierre Rosenczveig
- Rebecca Eaton: American television producer.
- Yutaka Fukumoto: Japanese professional baseball player.
- Michelle Magorian: Author.
- Sondhi Limthongkul: Thai journalist and politician.
- Ron Leavitt: American screenwriter and producer (d. 2008).
- Bob Anderson: English darts player.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1947 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- So Far - Margaret Whiting
- So Far - Frank Sinatra
- Ballerina - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra
- The Whistler - Sam Donahue & His Orchestra