Wednesday 7 November 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eugene Carson Blake and Jan Vercammen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1906 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Eugene Carson Blake: US Secretary General of World council of Churches (1966-72).
- Jan Vercammen: Flemish author / chief inspector LO (Primary Education).
- Margaret Barbara Lambert: British historian (Saar).
- Jean Leray: France Scientist.
- Jean-Robert Debray: Calais physician.
- Eugene Blake: American minister and educator (d. 1985)
- Heinrich Seidel: German engineer, poet and writer (Born 1842).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 November 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?