Wednesday 7 November 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Leray and Eugene Carson Blake.
while Jane Cable by George Barr McCutcheon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1906 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jean Leray: France Scientist.
- Eugene Carson Blake: US Secretary General of World council of Churches (1966-72).
- Jan Vercammen: Flemish author / chief inspector LO (Primary Education).
- Margaret Barbara Lambert: British historian (Saar).
- Jean-Robert Debray: Calais physician.
- Eugene Blake: American minister and educator (d. 1985).
- Heinrich Seidel: German engineer, poet and writer (Born 1842).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?