Saturday 7 November 1942
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Johnny Rivers and André Vingt-Trois.
You Were Never Lovelier, directed by William A. Seiter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1942!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1942 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Johnny Rivers: American singer-songwriter guitarist and producer.
- André Vingt-Trois: French cardinal of the Catholic Church.
- Arthur Blackwell: American siderealist astrologer, researcher and data collector, thorough and fastidious about accuracy.
- Tony Jackson (basketball)
- Tom Peters: American businessman and author.
- Jean Shrimpton: British model / actress (Privilege).
- Johnny Rivers [Ramistella]: NYC, New York -- Singer (Secret Agent Man).
- 1st US President to broadcast in a foreign language-FDR in French
- Bicyclist Fausto Coppi establishes world record (45,848 km)
- First US President to broadcast in a foreign language-Franklin Roosevelt in French.