Tuesday 9 April 1929US date format: 4/9/1929, UK date format: 9/4/1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 9, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harvey Lichtenstein and Vittorio Occorsio.
Eternal Love, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 April 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1929!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1929 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Harvey Lichtenstein: president (Brooklyn Academy of Music).
- Vittorio Occorsio: Italian attorney who, while serving as a jurist, was killed by terrorists 7/10/1976.
- Sharan Backliwal: Indian sarod player and scholar (d. 2008).
- Paule Marshall: American author and academic.