Sunday 7 April 1929US date format: 4/7/1929, UK date format: 7/4/1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bob Denard and Andre Previn.
Finis terrae, directed by Jean Epstein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1929!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1929 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.