Monday 22 April 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Chot-Plassot and Victoria Opoku-Ware.
Alibi, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Peder Victorious by O.E. Rolvaag was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1929!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 April 1929 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Maurice Chot-Plassot: Neuilly sur Seine Painters.
- Victoria Opoku-Ware: Ghanaian queen.
- Michael Atiyah: educator (Trinity College - Cambridge England).
- Glen Sonmor: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015).
- Robert Wade-Gery: English diplomat British High Commissioner to India (d. 2015).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?