Monday 22 April 1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Victoria Opoku-Ware and Maurice Chot-Plassot.
Alibi, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1929!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1929 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Victoria Opoku-Ware: Ghanaian queen.
- Maurice Chot-Plassot: Neuilly sur Seine Painters.
- Michael Atiyah: educator (Trinity College - Cambridge England).
- Glen Sonmor: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015).
- Robert Wade-Gery: English diplomat British High Commissioner to India (d. 2015).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 April 1929
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?