Monday 22 April 1929US date format: 4/22/1929, UK date format: 22/4/1929
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 22, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Chot-Plassot and Victoria Opoku-Ware.
The Squall, directed by Alexander Korda, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 April 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1929!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1929 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Maurice Chot-Plassot: Neuilly sur Seine Painters.
- Edgar Fiedler: Economist.
- Victoria Opoku-Ware: Ghanaian queen.
- Michael Atiyah: educator (Trinity College - Cambridge England).
- Glen Sonmor: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015).
- Robert Wade-Gery: English diplomat British High Commissioner to India (d. 2015).