Wednesday 10 April 1929
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dusan Radic and Max Von Sydow.
Alibi, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while Roper's Row by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1929 ?
- Dusan Radic: Composer.
- Max Von Sydow: Lund, Sweden -- Actor (Hawaii, Exorcist, Dune, Dreamscape).
- Chuck Blore: American owner of a top advertising and public representation agency in Hollywood since 1963.
- Mike Hawthorne: British motor racing driver who was the world champion in 1958.
- Guy Gracia: France sport Champion.
- Mike Hawthorn: English race car driver and one-time F1 world champion (Born 1929)
- Liz Sheridan: American actress
- Max von Sydow: Swedish-French actor
- Edmond Thieffry: Belgium -- WWI pilot, dies at 36.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?