Sunday 10 April 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 10, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Gilroy and Abraham A. Ribicoff.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1910 ?
- Abraham A. Ribicoff: Politician.
- David Gilroy: Bevan politician.
- Abu-Bakr Khairat: composer.
- Helenio Herrera: An Argentine, naturalized French, football player and manager.
- Margaret Clapp: American scholar and academic (d. 1974).
- Paul Sweezy: American economist and publisher founded the Monthly Review (d. 2004).
- Jean Moreas: Greek poet (Born 1856).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- What Makes the World Go Round - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Medley of Foster Songs - Peerless Quartet