Sunday 10 April 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Gilroy and Abu-Bakr Khairat.
Her First Appearance, directed by Ashley Miller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1910 ?
- David Gilroy: Bevan politician.
- Abu-Bakr Khairat: composer.
- Helenio Herrera: An Argentine, naturalized French, football player and manager.
- Margaret Clapp: American scholar and academic (d. 1974).
- Paul Sweezy: American economist and publisher founded the Monthly Review (d. 2004).
- Jean Moreas: Greek poet (Born 1856).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 April 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- What Makes the World Go Round - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Medley of Foster Songs - Peerless Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?