Sunday 10 April 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Abu-Bakr Khairat and David Gilroy.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1910 ?
- David Gilroy: Bevan politician.
- Abu-Bakr Khairat: composer.
- Helenio Herrera: An Argentine, naturalized French, football player and manager.
- Margaret Clapp: American scholar and academic (d. 1974).
- Paul Sweezy: American economist and publisher founded the Monthly Review (d. 2004).
- Jean Moreas: Greek poet (Born 1856).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- What Makes the World Go Round - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Medley of Foster Songs - Peerless Quartet