Tuesday 26 April 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 26, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mesa Selimovic and Erland von.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 26 April 1910 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
- Mesa Selimovic
- Johan Doorn: Dutch journalist / resistance fighter (Orange Newspaper).
- Erland von: Koch composer.
- Ernst Tittel: composer.
- Tomoyuki Tanaka: Japanese movie producer and creator of Godzilla (d. 1997).
- Bj?rnstjerne Bj?rnson: Norwegian author, Nobel laureate (Born 1832).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Daisies Won't Tell - Arthur Clough
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- That Mesmerizing Mendelssohn Tune - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan