Monday 18 April 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 18, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandre Chevalier and Jamie L Whitten (Representative-Democrat-Mississippi.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1910 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Alexandre Chevalier
- Jamie L Whitten (Representative-Democrat-Mississippi: 1941-).
- Sylvia Fisher: soprano (Albert Herring Opera).
- Jean Chenebault: Sens physician.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Some Day, Melinda - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Faust - Mon Coeur Est Penetre Depouvante! (My Heart is Torn with Grief) - Enrico Caruso & Geraldine Farrar
- It's Moonlight All the Time on Broadway - Billy Murray