Monday 11 April 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include António de Spinola and Antonio de Spinola.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1910 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- António de Spinola
- Henry William: Collins artist.
- Antonio de Spinola: Portuguese politician (d. 1996).
- Antonio Spínola: Portuguese military man who became the President of Portugal for a few months in 1974.
- António de Spínola: Portuguese general and politician 14th President of Portugal (d. 1996).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- He's a College Boy - Paul Southe