Thursday 21 April 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Saint-Paulien .
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1910 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Saint-Paulien : French journalist and far right political activist, AKA Maurice-Yvan Sicard.
- Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] author(Tom Sawyer: Huckleberry Finn), dies in Redding Connecticut at age 74.
- Cleveland Naps play first game at League Park, lose to Detroit Tigers 5-0.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Some Day, Melinda - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Faust - Mon Coeur Est Penetre Depouvante! (My Heart is Torn with Grief) - Enrico Caruso & Geraldine Farrar
- It's Moonlight All the Time on Broadway - Billy Murray