Thursday 21 April 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Saint-Paulien .
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1910 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Saint-Paulien : French journalist and far right political activist, AKA Maurice-Yvan Sicard.
- Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] author(Tom Sawyer: Huckleberry Finn), dies in Redding Connecticut at age 74.
- Cleveland Naps play first game at League Park, lose to Detroit Tigers 5-0.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Some Day, Melinda - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Faust - Mon Coeur Est Penetre Depouvante! (My Heart is Torn with Grief) - Enrico Caruso & Geraldine Farrar
- It's Moonlight All the Time on Broadway - Billy Murray