Thursday 7 April 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pat Boyer .
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1910 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- What Makes the World Go Round - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Medley of Foster Songs - Peerless Quartet