Friday 29 April 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 29, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dolly Haas and John Beavan.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1910 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Dolly Haas
- John Beavan: newspaper editor.
- Eric Walker: American educator, the president of the Pennsylvania State University from 1956 to 1970 and a founding member of the National Academy of Engineering.
- Ex-President Theodore Roosevelt visits Amsterdam.
- The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the People's Budget, the first budget in British history with the expressed intent of redistributing wealth among the British public.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Daisies Won't Tell - Arthur Clough
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- That Mesmerizing Mendelssohn Tune - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan