Saturday 16 April 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ruth Hale Oliver and Berton Roueche.
Othello, directed by Ugo Falena, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Rosary Florence by L. Barcla was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1910!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 16 April 1910 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Ruth Hale Oliver
- Berton Roueche: American medical writer (d. 1994).
- Charles Lucet: French diplomat, who was his country's Ambassador to the USA (1965-1972) and Italy (1972-1975).
- Ruth Oliver: American professional astrologer, writer and teacher.
- Berton Roueché: American journalist and author (d. 1994).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- He's a College Boy - Paul Southe
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?