Saturday 16 April 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Berton Roueche and Charles Lucet.
Othello, directed by Ugo Falena, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1910 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Berton Roueche: American medical writer (d. 1994).
- Charles Lucet: French diplomat, who was his country's Ambassador to the USA (1965-1972) and Italy (1972-1975).
- Ruth Oliver: American professional astrologer, writer and teacher.
- Berton Roueché: American journalist and author (d. 1994).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 April 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- He's a College Boy - Paul Southe
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?