Wednesday 27 April 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 27, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chiang Ching-kuo .
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 27 April 1910 ?
- Saint Liberalis
- Saint Mariana
- Saint Floribert
- Rochester, NY: Al Franken Day.
- Catalonia: Montserrat's Day (see Montserrat).
- South Africa: Freedom day.
- Slovenia: Day of Uprising Against Occupation.
- Saint Zita Lombardo
- Chiang Ching-kuo: Chinese politician 3rd President of the Republic of China (d. 1988).
- Belgian parliament rejects socialist motion for general voting rights.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Daisies Won't Tell - Arthur Clough
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- That Mesmerizing Mendelssohn Tune - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan