Sunday 10 April 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 10, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chuck Connors and Sheb Wooley.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1921 ?
- Chuck Connors: US NBA / baseballer / actor (Boston Celtics), dies at 71.
- Sheb Wooley: American actor and singer (d. 2003).
- Georges Montaron: French government employee and publisher.
- Yitzhak Navon: Politician.
- Peter Herbert: Penwarden priest.
- Jake Warren: Canadian soldier and diplomat Canadian Ambassador to the United States (d. 2008).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- O-H-I-O (O My! O!) - Al Jolson
- Rose - Paul Biese Trio