Wednesday 27 April 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Dhéry and Jean Foyer.
Prometheus, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 April 1921 ?
- Saint Liberalis
- Saint Mariana
- Saint Floribert
- Rochester, NY: Al Franken Day.
- Catalonia: Montserrat's Day (see Montserrat).
- South Africa: Freedom day.
- Slovenia: Day of Uprising Against Occupation.
- Saint Zita Lombardo
- Robert Dhéry: French actor, director and screenwriter.
- Jean Foyer: French politician and minister.
- Hans-Joachim Kulenkampff: German actor and TV host, nicknamed Kuli, best-known for the 1960s program "Einer wird gewinnen" ("One Will Win").
- Robert Dhery: St Denis Actor.
- John Stott: English clergyman and theologian (d. 2011).
- Arthur Mold: English cricketer (Born 1863).
- Hadjememaar, [Corn de Gelder] elected in Amsterdam.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Marion Harris - Look for the Silver Lining
- Bright Eyes - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?