Thursday 14 April 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 14, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Schelling and Ricardo Alegria Gallardo.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1921 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Thomas Schelling: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Ricardo Alegria Gallardo: Puerto Rican scholar, cultural anthropologist and archeologist known as the "father of modern Puerto Rican archaeology".
- Charly Bailly: French singer and composer.
- Prince Henry opens Rotterdam-Amsterdam-Bremen-Hamburg air route.
- NHL Championship: Ottawa Senators sweep Toronto Saint Patricks in two games.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Peerless Quartet
- Whip-Poor-Will - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Timbuctoo - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit