Thursday 14 April 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ricardo Alegria Gallardo and Charly Bailly.
Prometheus, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1921 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Ricardo Alegria Gallardo: Puerto Rican scholar, cultural anthropologist and archeologist known as the "father of modern Puerto Rican archaeology".
- Charly Bailly: French singer and composer.
- Thomas Schelling: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Prince Henry opens Rotterdam-Amsterdam-Bremen-Hamburg air route.
- NHL Championship: Ottawa Senators sweep Toronto Saint Patricks in two games.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 April 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- O-H-I-O (O My! O!) - Al Jolson
- Paul Biese Trio - Rose
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?