Sunday 24 April 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 24, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giorgio De Lullo and Laci Boldemann.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1921 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Giorgio De Lullo: Italian actor and theater producer of open-air performances in Florence, Capri and Verona.
- Warren Spahn: Athlete.
- Laci Boldemann: composer.
- Marc Dolnitz: French actor, costume designer, decorator and producer.
- Leo Lewis: Pensacola Military man.
- 1st municipal elections for men andwomen in Belgium
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bright Eyes - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Marion Harris - Look for the Silver Lining