Sunday 17 April 1921US date format: 4/17/1921, UK date format: 17/4/1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 17, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Barron and Peter Ustinov.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1921 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Peter Ustinov: Actor.
- Donald Barron: CEO (Midland Bank).
- Harold Johnson: American astronomer and university professor.
- Sergio Sollima: Italian film director primarily of westerns and crime dramas.
- Earl Montgomery: Memphis Actor.
- Manuel Dimech: Maltese philosopher and social reformer (Born 1860).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Peerless Quartet
- Whip-Poor-Will - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Timbuctoo - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit