Monday 10 April 1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alan Rothenberg and Daniel Oliver in New York City.
Buck Rogers, directed by Ford Beebe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
while Disputed Passage by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1939!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1939 ?
- Alan Rothenberg: US Soccer president (1990-).
- Daniel Oliver in New York City: New York, USA; CEO (Federal Trade Commission).
- Claudio Magris: Italian scholar author and translator.
- Alfredo Panzini: Ital Author (Il Bacio de Lesba), dies at 75.
- Grens mobilization due to Italian invasion in Albania
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?