Monday 11 April 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Viscount Buckmaster and Kid Dussart.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1921 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Viscount Buckmaster
- Kid Dussart: Belgium sport Champion.
- Jim Hearn: American baseball player (Born 1921).
- KDKA broadcast the first radio sporting event, a boxing match (Ray-Dundee).
- Turkestan ASSR is established in Russian SFSR.
- Iowa imposes first state cigarette tax.
- Emir Abdullah establishes the first centralised government in the newly created British protectorate of Transjordan.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Peerless Quartet
- Whip-Poor-Will - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Timbuctoo - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit