Friday 8 April 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 8, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franco Corelli and Jan Novak.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1921 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Franco Corelli: Italian tenor, voted "Favorite Tenor of the Century.
- Alfie Bass: London, England -- Actor (Moonraker, Are You Being Served).
- Jan Novak: Composer.
- Jan Novák: Czech composer (d. 1984).
- Herman van Raalte: Dutch footballer (d. 2013).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- O-H-I-O (O My! O!) - Al Jolson
- Paul Biese Trio - Rose