Friday 15 April 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Pâqui and Georgi Beregovoi.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 15 April 1921 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
- Jean Pâqui
- Georgi Beregovoi: Russian cosmonaut (d. 1995).
- Norman Ewart: Thurston musician.
- Jean Orgeix: France sport Champion.
- Georgi Timofeyevich Beregovoi: USSR -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 3).
- d' Orgeix: Cap d'Ail EXecutives.
- Georgy Beregovoy: Ukrainian-Russian general pilot and astronaut (d. 1995).
- Angelo DiGeorge: American physician and endocrinologist (d. 2009).
- Jean Paqui: France Actor.
- Black Friday: mine owners announce more wage and price cuts, leading to the threat of a strike all across England.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Peerless Quartet
- Whip-Poor-Will - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Timbuctoo - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit