Sunday 3 April 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Landers New York City and Dario Moreno.
The Queen of Sheba, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Valley of Silent Men by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1921 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Harry Landers New York City: New York; actor (Ted Hoffman-Ben Casey).
- Dario Moreno: Turkish-Jewish singer and songwriter (d. 1968).
- Jan Sterling: American actress that made her film debut in "Johnny Belinda" in 1948, with over 26 films to her credit; she was nominated for an Oscar for her work on "The High and Mighty.
- Robert Karvelas: American actor (Born 1921).
- Darío Moreno: Turkish singer-songwriter guitarist and actor (d. 1968).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Now and Then - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Home Again Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- I Used to Love You, but It's all Over Now - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?