Sunday 3 April 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marie-Claire Mendès France and Dario Moreno.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1921 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Marie-Claire Mendès France
- Dario Moreno: Turkish-Jewish singer and songwriter (d. 1968).
- Jan Sterling: American actress that made her film debut in "Johnny Belinda" in 1948, with over 26 films to her credit; she was nominated for an Oscar for her work on "The High and Mighty.
- Harry Landers New York City: New York; actor (Ted Hoffman-Ben Casey).
- Robert Karvelas: American actor (Born 1921).
- Darío Moreno: Turkish singer-songwriter guitarist and actor (d. 1968).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home Again Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- I Used to Love You, but It's all Over Now - Peerless Quartet
- Now and Then - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra