Sunday 3 April 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marie-Claire Mendès France and Dario Moreno.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1921 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Marie-Claire Mendès France
- Dario Moreno: Turkish-Jewish singer and songwriter (d. 1968).
- Jan Sterling: American actress that made her film debut in "Johnny Belinda" in 1948, with over 26 films to her credit; she was nominated for an Oscar for her work on "The High and Mighty.
- Harry Landers New York City: New York; actor (Ted Hoffman-Ben Casey).
- Robert Karvelas: American actor (Born 1921).
- Darío Moreno: Turkish singer-songwriter guitarist and actor (d. 1968).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Home Again Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- I Used to Love You, but It's all Over Now - Peerless Quartet
- Now and Then - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra