Thursday 10 April 1947
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 10, 1947). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bunny Wailer and Daniel Bilalian.
New Orleans, directed by Arthur Lubin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
On TV people were watching Juvenile Jury.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 April 1947
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1947!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1947 ?
- Bunny Wailer: Jamaican singer-songwriter and drummer (Bob Marley and the Wailers).
- Daniel Bilalian: French journalist and TV presenter of Armenian descent, he was named director of sports programs for France Televisions.
- Albert Cirimeli: American mime student with Marceau, member of the Los Angeles Mime Troupe since 1974.
- Claude Thélot: French senior government official, the honorary master advisor to the Court of Auditors.
- Karl Russell: Rocker.
- William Castell: English businessman.
- David A: David A. Adler.
- Bunny Waller: vocalist/percussionist (Bob Marley and Wailers).
- Paolo Malco: Italian film actor, best known for his roles in horror films, and later in many Italian TV mini-series.
- Jackie Robinson becomes 1st black in major league baseball (Dodgers)
- King Frederik IX of Denmark crowned.