Saturday 10 January 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Hepworth and Voldemar Vali.
Ingenious Soubrette, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1903 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Barbara Hepworth: English abstract sculptor / actress (Rescued by Rover).
- Jean Morel: Abbeville, France -- Conductor.
- Voldemar Vali: Estonian wrestler (d. 1997).
- Violet Wilkey: American actress (d. 1976).
- Pud Thurlow: Australian cricketer (d. 1975).
- Voldemar Väli: Estonian-Swedish wrestler and businessman (d. 1997).