Saturday 10 March 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 10, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Denoël and Roger Boom.
La roue, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1923 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Jacques Denoël
- Roger Boom: American physicist, the creator of the first cryogenic storage unit for a power company in 1989; the unit cost $14-$17 million.
- Pierre-Dominique Gaisseau
- Don Abney
- Pierre Gaisseau: French producer of documentary films which include "The Sky and the Mud," 1961.
- Charles Pot: French resistance fighter during World War II, a member of the "Libération Nord" movement.
- Manoranjan Das: Indian playwright (d. 2013).
- Val Fitch: American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2015).
- James L. Buckley: Politician.
- Kenneth "Jethro" Burns: Country singer (Homer & Jethro).
- Walter Kohn: Physicist.
- [Kenneth C] "Jethro" Burns in Conasauga: Tennessee, USA; mandolinist/country singer (Homer and Jethro).
- Ara Parseghian football coach (Northwestern: Notre Dame).
- Jacques Denoel: French actor and comedian, he died April 3, 1977 in Paris, age 54.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Broken Hearted Melody - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Who Cares? - Al Jolson