Friday 10 June 1921US date format: 6/10/1921, UK date format: 10/6/1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philip Mountbatten and Jean Robic.
The Love Punch, directed by Joel Hopkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1921 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Philip Mountbatten: Greece -- Duke of Edinburgh / Prince, Mr Elizabeth II.
- Jean Robic: French champion cyclist, winner of the Tour de France in 1947.
- Arthur Hertzberg: Theologian.
- Mark Roberts: Actor.
- Philip: Royalty.
- Consort Philip: Greek-British Consort to Queen Elizabeth II who served in the British Navy during World War II and is a pilot-Captain General of the Royal Marines.
- Forrest Bird: Inventor.
- Babe Ruth becomes all time home run champion with #120 (Gavvy Cravath).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Aileen Stanley
- I Never Knew - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Make Believe - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Make Believe - Nora Bayes (Charles Prince Orchestra)