Sunday 10 November 1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wout Wagtmans and Marilyn Bergman.
The Show of Shows, directed by John G. Adolfi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1929 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk