Monday 10 October 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milton "Tippy" Larkin and Alan Frank.
The Wrong Box, directed by Bryan Forbes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1910 ?
- Alan Frank: Music publisher.
- Milton "Tippy" Larkin: Band leader.
- Price Daniel: American politician, a Democratic U.S.
- Evelyn Hill: American psychologist considered a pioneer in her field.
- Pierre Appert: Cognac Military man.
- Julius Shulman: American photographer and environmentalist (d. 2009).
- Willem Maris: Dutch artist, impressionistic landscape painter of the Hague School and third of three brothers who were all noted painters.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Angel Eyes - Billy Murray & Elida Morris
- The Blarney Stone - Harry Lauder
- See the Pale Moon - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- Tramp! Tramp! Tramp! - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
- Big Bass Viol - Peerless Quartet