Wednesday 11 April 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick Lancaster .
In UK The Poor People Of Paris by Winifred Atwell was in the top 5 hits.
A Kiss Before Dying, directed by Gerd Oswald, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Man In The Gray Flannel Suit by Sloan Wilson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Chirorin mura to kurumi no ki.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1956!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1956 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Patrick Lancaster: American abusive husband and homicide victim, he was killed by his wife, a respected physician, on Easter Sunday, April 8, 2007.
- French government decides to send 200,000 reservists to Algeria.
- Singer Nat Cole attacked on stage of Birmingham (Alabama) theater by whites.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?