Monday 11 August 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 11, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Étienne Burin des Roziers and Marcel Schneider.
Stars in My Crown, directed by Jacques Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 August 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 1913!
Which were the important events of 11 August 1913 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
- Étienne Burin des Roziers
- Wolfgang Paul: Physicist.
- Marcel Schneider: Levallois-Perret Writer.
- Paul Dupuis: French Canadian film and television actor (Born 1913).
- Bob Scheffing: American professional baseball player and manager (d. 1985).
- Angus Wilson: England, United Kingdom -- Writer (Mulberry Bush-1955).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sunshine and Roses - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
- Last Night Was the End of the World - Henry Burr